Management, Systems & Process Engineering
Apply a variety of engineering tools to improve business performance.
Service Components: By thinking creatively with clients and applying a diverse set of frameworks, models and methods, we help integrate multiple disciplines to study and solve complex problems using a systems approach:
● Lean Six Sigma
● Systems Engineering
● Advanced Analytics
● Simulation Modeling
Case Study: Call Center Workforce Enhancement & Planning
Strategy, Design & Execution
Develop a sound business case in support of successfully executing strategic initiatives.
Service Components: We provide clients with assistance in any of the following:
● Develop / Refine Business Objectives
● Define Key Business Measurements
● Benchmark / Analyze Data
● Develop Recommendations and Proposals
● Accelerate Design & Development of Key Strategic Initiatives
Case Study: Neurology Appointment Forecast
Change Management & Organizational Transformation
Move from current-state to strategic future-state across services, systems and processes.
Service Components: We help clients navigate the human side of change and make future-state a reality through deep-dive engagements that may include:
● Vision Design & Development
● Change Management Planning
● Implementation of Best Practices
Case Study: Managing Large Scale Enterprise Change
Revenue Growth & Expense Management
Leverage best practice methodologies to assist in identifying immediate actions and long-term strategies to ensure financial health.
Service Components: We foster deep client relationships rooted in a commitment to positioning them for long-term growth and ensuring sustainability:
● Business Process Redesign
● Decrease Operational Expense
● Improve Supply Chain Efficiency
● Identify New Revenue Opportunities
Deliver organizational sustainability by accelerating the pace of change through strategic execution.
Service Components: We guide clients through combining people, processes, and technology to deliver quality project outcomes with defined scope, quality, cost, and schedule.
● Structured and disciplined methodology (or approach)
● Project framework to deliver improvement plans to complex projects
● Successful implementations that lead to sustainable operational handoffs
● Integrating communication and change management into delivery
The group is a powerhouse of highly skilled
individuals who execute their assignments with
passion and precision to advance our organization.
Alissa C, Operations Manager